Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The puppets perform... les miserables





The practice






The dinner








   The performance
     



Next gig...  America's Got Talent!!  :)


Blessings, Debbie

11 comments:

  1. That looks like good fun! And someone has a nice collection of puppets!

    I couldn't help thinking of how this version of les miserables was more wholesome then the movie version...I did not go to see it, but I heard there was no reason to put scenes in as they did that were immodest.

    Your quiche takes a good picture! I could live on eggs. I'm glad your family is safe and back home. Like a holiday for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I wish you could give us sound!!

    I love the triple braid - I can see my girls doing something like a triple or at least a double braid like that when they get older!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish we could hear the music! I can hardly imagine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, good for them! That's quite an ambitious production. And, the hair! How cute they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like it was very Muppet-esque. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just such a great idea! I guarantee the audience loved it, and everyone looked like they were having such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I was there to enjoy it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, it's too bad you didn't have a video! I'd like that!!

    Thank you so much for your very sweet comment - it totally boosted my confidence and made my afternoon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a busy week and don't check your blog, and I come back to find your sweet family has been very active! Love the long hair. After donating her hair to Locks of Love for the 3rd time, my 13-year-old has decided to grow her hair out for good :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...