Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

obedience!



Today as I realize that these children (that the Lord chose to place in my husband's and my care) are grown up, I'm choosing denial.  My oldest is 24.  My 21 year old is married.  My '16 in May' is a young woman.  But my 'baby'?  Well, my baby is my baby.  Sorry sweetie you don't get to grow up.  It's your place.  Do as you're told!


Blessings,  Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    Wow! That is an awesome photo! My baby just had her 23rd bday. Time flies way too fast! Enjoy every moment with your beautiful family...they are a gift from God...:)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I am glad I found you (and that you found me)!! :) I will follow you, and would love for you to become a follower of my blog too.

    Have a blessed day! @}~`}~~~

    xoxo Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it hard? I addresses this in my "Let's Go Fly a Kite" post...where were the books that told us how to do this? I have four out of the nest, a 15 and 5 year old still here and no the 5 year old can never grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...