Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

beauty defined


Friendship is made perfect by good Mexican food... and presents!
This is a room full of beautiful people.  Some of the most beautiful people I know.  I'm even talking about myself here because when I'm with them... I'm beautiful.  Something about these people...



18 comments:

  1. Oh, they ARE beautiful! And I know YOU are good at loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all beautiful and how wonderful that you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful post. Simple and to the point.

    And I loved that one about the Waltons. I'm a big fan of that show too. It's my mom's favorite. I don't think I remember that episode,but what a lesson.

    Oh, how television has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful indeed!!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you stated it..."when I'm with them, I'm beautiful". What a gift--beautiful friends are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Special moments....(The Waltons - aren't on Netflix). :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty becomes all those made in the image of the Creator. I really like this post (and the Waltons...).

    Blessings, ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always inspire me, Debbie. Hallmark Channel has reruns of the Waltons every weekday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that you are beautiful all the time as God created you with such loving care. JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are beautiful even when you aren't with us, Debi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mexican goes good with everything! Friends and presents might be at the top of the list...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stopping by to say hello, you beautiful woman! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know exactly what you mean!!
    So glad you are blessed with good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen to girlfriends, and Mexican food!!! My favortie outing with my friends usually involves going out for Mexican food...:)

    Beautiful!!

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that you see your friends as truly beautiful. Good and loyal friends are indeed some of the most lovely things on this planet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...