Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Friday, February 15, 2013

seeing red




It was a lovely evening.  The pizzas became calzones and the sun set before I finished setting the table... Perfect.  Now we're off to see the kids.  Please pray us over the mountain and I'll 'see' you Monday!

Blessings, Debbie

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip, Debbie!
    Thank you for the pretty photo. Tea. Candlelight. Simple peace. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. Safe travels!!! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will be praying for you! So glad you had a nice night to yourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't candles just set the mood. Love your picture. Praying for a safe weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe travels and much joy! Can't wait to hear all about your visit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy....prayers for a wonderful trip and memories to be made...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to hear a report first thing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post on my blog, eye-dyllic, made me smile. Thanks so much for dropping by!

    I like your little Valentine spread, too! And your blog is charming! I notice that we have some things in common. Jesus, for starters. I now live in Idaho, but I lived for almost 53 years in SoCal. I have been married to my guy for 28 years. I graduated from High School in 1976, so I'm guessing we are either around the same age or you got married younger.

    I look forward to getting to know you better!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...