Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Monday, April 18, 2011

and then there was light...





Today I am thankful for the light at the end of the tunnel.

     ...the light that shines in the eyes of my friends.
     ...the light that is offered through the help of my children.
     ...the light that is reflected back to me from the eyes of my husband.
     ...the Light Of The World who gives me hope and life.

the light at the end of the tunnel...


I had a rough week battling a stomach flu.  I still don't feel quite normal, but with so much light around me it's hard to admit to any darkness!  Once again, I am thankful.


Joining Ann at a holy experience
Blessings,  Debbie

16 comments:

  1. The light burns bright doesn't it?! Hope you are back to 100% soon. Many blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were ill. The light has a way of making everything better, doesn't it? Hope your feeling like your self in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a simply beautiful picture. And such sweet thanks. So sorry you've been sick. I hope you reach the end of that tunnel and are feeling your best soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture --- and such meaningful words to go with it. I hope you are feeling better and have a DELIGHTFUL week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I 'm sorry you haven't felt well. I love the light as well and love this time of year because we have more light! Thanks for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photo! Yes, being ill makes us appreciate every good, much more than we did previously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stomach flu is the *worst*. I hope everyone is soon feeling well again. Beautiful photo--I love how it has a black and white quality to it, even though it's a color shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the stomach virus/flu this year was the worst ever...take care...until your strength returns...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are all better soon! That flu is nasty stuff. Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thankful for your light and THE light. May you get stronger each day. Don't take it too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon. I like all of the things about light you talked about today.
    Our plants are growing under the plant light in my husbands shed. I love that even though they have light, they are reaching for the true light.
    Get better soon. As I have learned from this weekend too, it is no fun and I don't have time for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your feeling better with every day. Thank you for the reminder to appreciate what we have. Maa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure hope you feel good soon! It's no fun being sick when the weather is starting to be nice! I was looking around...love your knitting and cute photos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!!! Praying my light will shine for Him.

    I have some free Easter / "He Is Risen" blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. :-)

    Celebrating His resurrection,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. keep drinking water -- prayers sent your way..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Light - when it spills over the lip of the mountains and pours like glowing honey down to fill up the bowl of the valley. Light, when it dances, fractures and fractious, against the wall - split and colored by leaves dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...