Pages


"Let's be cheerful"! We have no more right to steal the brightness out of the day for our own family than we have to steal the purse of a stranger. Let us be as careful that our homes are furnished with pleasant & happy thoughts as we are that the rugs are the right color and texture & the furniture comfortable and beautiful"! Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thursday, December 12, 2013

blissings




Enjoying the most importants right now.  Breathing deeply in the moment because everything just happens so fast it makes my head swirl.  I'm learning to hold on tight to the here and now because if I blink...  ~Nope. Just don't blink!!

Every time I pop back in here it's with the intention of being consistent.  So here goes again.  I hope to 'see' you all tomorrow.  But just in case my best laid plans...

Merry Christmas.  And may the peace of God and His rich blessings be your perfect gift.  I accidentally typed "His rich blissings" and I do find that perfectly appropriate.  :)

Love to all, Debbie   

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Just a precious little thing. So glad you are enjoying life as it happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blissings is such a great word - and what a cute baby girl. What joy she will bring you Sally - savour every moment xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have not idea who Sally is, but Merry Christmas to her! I meant joy to you all!
      ;-)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful, Blissings is a perfect word - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi good Debbie! Oh, your g-babe is ADORABLE! How fun! I wish you tons of blissings, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty girl, like all the girls in your family! I've been wondering about you lately. A blessed Christmas to you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! And - so, so "blissfully" beautiful.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a blissful picture of your daughter and her little angel. So, so pretty both of them.
    I've missed you.
    Stay warm and safe and blissful.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful baby eyes! Sounds like you're doing exactly what you must. And enjoying it properly!
    Merry Christmas, friend! Enjoy the blissings!
    :)
    ~april

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful eyes, I know you are enjoying very moment. Merry Christmas, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. my. goodness. Blissful indeed! How absolutely beautiful your dear Charlotte is! I'm so happy you popped in with an update and gave us another glimpse of your little blessing. (Besides, I miss "chatting" with you anyway.)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious baby! You are so blessed :) And I love you your blog banner says "no spring chicken," but that adorable baby's face is definitely a little newborn one :) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...